Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Summary As To Why The Hadron Colliding Experiment Should End




I have some knowledge that I would like to share as to why the Hadron Colliding Experiment should be shut down.

I have a blog entitled samsphysicsworld@blogspot.com. Within this blog, I have a post named the Leverage of the Higgs Action.

I also have commented on Linkedin about the dangers of the Hadron Collliding Experiment.

You can reach my blogcite via google. Please feel free to read any of my blog and comment about it if you wish!

My reasons for the acknowledgement of the dangers that I have mentioned above are fourfold:

1) The leverage of the Fischler-Suskind-Mechanism upon the Higgs Action as a scalar is the reciprical of the fraction of a Coulumb that forms discrete charge. (1/6.25*10^18)=1.6*10^(-19).

2) E(6)XE(6) strings that are adjacent spin assymetrically as a safeguard to homotopy -- and thus should not be collided together.

3) E(8)XE(8) strings that are adjacent spin assymetrically as a safeguard to homotopy -- and thus should not be collided together.

& 4) Gluons should not be collided together, because the gauge-metrical activity of gluons is the source of the Wick Action -- and undoing the Wick Action could "domino" fissures in space-time-fabric that could be detrimental to homotopy and thus detrimental to life.

Once you have rigorously considered the knowledge that I have presented to various people, please do all that you can with your standing in the global community to help end the Hadron Colliding Experiment.

Sincerely,





Sam.

No comments: