Tuesday, June 29, 2021

My Current Conceptualization, As To The Potential Existence Of "Nothingness"

 To my present conceptualization, I do NOT believe in the actual existence of "nothingness," in and of itself. To my current perception, I believe, -- that the topological stratum that the Logos was to be traveling through, as it (the Logos) was heading towards the region-related locus of the core of the "Big-Bang," at which it was to commence for its interaction with the implied "topological manifold," of such a stated "core" of phenomenology, in so as to work to form the ensuing created multiverse, (Note; I call what worked to cause the "Big-Bang," the Logos, to where I personally believe in intelligent design.), was here to be a general type of an immense surrounding "topological manifold" of sorts, of which could be potentially described of, as being an extraordinary permeable region, of "inverse-impedance." Sincerely, SAM ROACH.

No comments: