Wednesday, November 17, 2010

An Introduction To A Hot, Relatively Subjective Topic

Well hello again world, this is Samuel Roach here!  I hope that you are doing great!
Soon, I am about to deliver two posts about a controversial yet "hot" topic.  The type of topic that I am here descriing is the topic of as to what soul and soul energy are.  I realize that many scientists do not recognize the existence of souls and/or soul energy, yet, in my next two blog posts that I wish to deliver, I will write about what souls are, and as to what soul energy is.  You may take what I will write in the ensuing two blog posts with a "grain of salt", yet, my descriptions and cultivated thoughts that I will procede to show here are based primarily on physics  -- not philosophy.                               
So, I hope that I have prepared you enough with what I shall put into my blog soon.  I hope that the next two said posts will make you think, and, perhaps YOU may be the one who "stands on the shoulders of this giant (me)."
Once I write the next two posts as to what soul and soul energy are, I plan on completing the process of writing to you Course 6 on The Toroidal Nature Of Superstrings.  If something comes along the way to impede the said procession of events, I will inform you as to what is going on so that you will not be confused.
Once I have completed the process of writing out Course 6, I will go back to some of my earlier courses so that I may have the pleasure of putting these more into laymen's terms.  I would like to sell the rest of my courses that are feasible enough in lack of secrecy to any reputable source that wishes to buy them.  Syndication would be good.
So, keep your head up to the world, and you have a phenomenal day!  I will continue the suspense later!
Sincerely, Sam. 

No comments: