Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Little About Sam Roach

Hello. My name is Samuel David Roach. I have been writing string theory since 1992.

I wrote and compilesd 32 courses on string theory between March of 2001 and August of 2008.

I have written many addendums on those courses since.

I wrote a lot of string theory in-between 1992 and 2001.

I have come up with a lot of inventions since 2000. I had a patent lawyer named James M.Deimen whom I saw between 2000 and 2007.

I first came up with an idea on cold fusion by the beginning of 1998, yet, I did not actually see a patent lawyer until September of 2000.

I have a post already on my blog that mathematically proves the dangers of the Hadron colliding experiment. I am here to serve.

Please read my writings carefully, and feel free to comment on them.

Dialogue to me means "I'm wrong, you're wrong, I'm right, you're right, let's talk."

I perceive that I am getting closer and closer to the truth over the years.

The Higgs Action is a gauge-action/metric-gauge-like phenomena that is smaller than a superstring yet bigger than a point particle. It may be extrapolated, yet it may never be illucidated. Please read my writings for further detail, and may the "force" (the Higgs Action) be with you! (Serious play on words). If you have any questions, please ask these in the comment section. Without the Higgs Action, there would be no superstrings, since the Higgs Action turns Hamiltonian momentum that lacks permittivity into superstrings via the Kaeler Metric. Please read more to learn. My website is samsphysicsworld@blogspot.com.

Sincerely,

Samuel David Roach

No comments: