Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Pep Talk About String Theory

Hi. My name is Sam Roach. I am a person just like anyone else, except that I have quite a flare for string theory. Over the centuries, people have come closer and closer to an accurate knowledge of the reality that exists. My string theory posts are a movement toward a more in-depth understanding of reality, so that people may have the "shoulders of giants" upon which to stand in an effort to understand the ways in which things are even better!
If you read my writings without fully understanding what I am trying to imbue into the collective consciousness of mankind, do not worry! With more explanations, continued intercommunication, and dialogue, we, as the human race, may better understand the world in which we live.
Remember, persistence and not discouragement! I am on the side of mankind. We are the champions, my friends!
Let our creator bless you, and I will continue with the suspense later!
Sincerely,
Sam.

No comments: