Monday, September 20, 2010

On The Selling Of Courses

Hello once again. This is Sam Roach here. I realize that I stopped putting blog posts about my string theory courses quite a while ago. The intent as to this is that I am willing to sell some of my string theory courses to those of whom would be interested in buying these writings. So, if anyone is willing to buy some of my string theory courses, please e-mail me about this and/or send a comment onto my blog appertaining to such an intent. I am willing to negotiate prices. The sooner that someone contacts me about this, the sooner that I will be in a position to sell such courses. My next blog post will be a list of all of the courses that I not only wrote, yet also, of which I am willing to sell. Yet, let such a decision be of your own free will and accord.
The reason as to this is that I do not wish to intimidate anyone into a decision.
Well, anyhow, think about what I am writing here, and let your own reason faculties guide you into the right decision.
I am only willing to sell courses to people who live in the United States of America, so, let this information incubate into your mind, and subsequently let me know how you feel about this.
I will provide a list of the courses that I am willing to sell in the relatively near future!
Well, anyhow, you take care, and I will continue with the suspense later!
Have a phenomenal day!
Sincerely,
Sam.

1 comment:

Rebecca L. Hotz said...

You are such a GREAT Teacher Sam! Keep up the good work. I am so proud of you. You are brilliant!

Warmly,
Rebecca L. Hotz