Thursday, March 11, 2010

When the Solutions to Test 2 of Course 3 will be Released

Today on March 11 of 2010, I have written the test solutions to Test 2 of Course 3 on Lorentz-Four-Contractions on paper. On paper, the test solutions covered four pages of written material. That is probably all of the written string theory work that my nerves can take for today. So, I have planned to provide my blog with two posts to designate the test solutions for that test tomorrow.
To me, dialogue implies that there is truth and error inherent to any limited life form. Even though I know that I am majorly on the right path with my string theory because I can see with my mind what I have written on paper, occasionally I may make a typo or an inaccurate way of presenting an idea. Thus far, I am very confident as to the solutions to the tests that I have provided. So, if I were to make any sort of mistake in presenting my ideas anywhere in my blog, I would appreciate it if an argument that at least has some substance were to be presented to me.
I realize that my blog posts are out of order in certain places. This is because occasionally, my computer at home is not agreeable to where I have to put my posts temporarily on My Documents. Sorry for the inadvertent situation presented here. I will try from now on to more of an extent to arrange my writings in more of a logical and sequential manner. Again, I deeply apologize for this inconvenience.
I challenge the readers to try answering the test questions to any string theory test I have provided before the solutions are posted. Not reviewing the solutions ahead of time is matter of honor. Honor is an inherent quality. In the future, I plan on commenting on individuals attempts to accurately type in proper solutions in their own words. I hope that my learners will try to conceptualize the ideas that I have presented. I would eventually like to informally grade some of my readers.
Physics is an approach to the truths of the vast world in which we live. We are pilgrims in science. Together, we will exponentially increase the revenue of mankind's knowledge.
Sincerely,
Samuel David Roach.

No comments: