Wednesday, January 26, 2022

A Curious Mathematical Thought I Would Like To Run By You

 The following is a mathematical stipulation, that I have recently thought of. Please let me know if you think that this makes an adequate amount of sense or not.:

I potentially derived, that:

[(I*PI*(The del of the Ricci Flow)] = [(-PI^2)*(the sine of (e^(Ricci Flow)))]. 

If this is accurately the case, this seems to tell me, that:

The holonomic stratum, that works to eminently help, at allowing for the functionality of the I*PI(Del) Action, may often tend to be proportional to, [(-PI^2)*(the sine of (e^(Ricci Flow)))]; And:

The Lagrangian-Related stratum, that works to eminently help, at allowing for the functionality of the I*PI(Del) Action, often tends to be proportional to, [(I*PI^2)*(the sine of (e^(Ricci Flow)))].

Therefore; It follows, that:

The general restraining "force," that may be directly associated, with the reductional operation, of the general phenomenology of metric-gauge-related pulsation, may often tend to be proportional to:

[(-1)/(the sine of (e^(Ricci Flow)))]; Whereas, 

The general restraining "force," that may be directly associated, with the reductional operation, of the general phenomenology of gauge-metric-related pulsation, may often tend to be proportional to:

[(i)/(the sine of (e^(Ricci Flow)))].

I WILL CONTINUE WITH THE SUSPENSE LATER! TO BE CONTINUED! SAM ROACH.

No comments: