Sunday, September 2, 2018

Clarifying An Accidentally Confusing Point

In one of my recent posts -- I have a term in one of my equations, that refers to the mathematical entity -- that is actually:
(1/(e^(del(Ricci Flow)))).
Since this is the reciprocal of:  (e^(del(Ricci Flow))), it is to work to bear units of s^2/m^2,
instead of working to bear units of m^2/s^2.
Yet -- in terms of the Scalar Amplitude of this said mathematical entity, the "amount" of magnitude that is here to be in terms of the said "s^2/m^2" is to be equivalent to the Scalar Amplitude of:
(e^(Ricci Flow)*((e^(Ricci Flow)^2)-1)^.5), -- Even Though the literal units that are to Actually directly appertain to "(e^(Ricci Flow)*((e^(Ricci Flow)^2)-1)^.5, would be, if literally taken as I have just mentioned, -- to actually be in terms of "m^2/s^2."
This is, in part, because -- we are Not taking the value of (1/(e^(Ricci Flow))),
we are Instead taking the VALUE of (1/(e^(del(Ricci Flow))).
Sorry for not clarifying this earlier, I like things to be clear instead of being confusing.
I will continue with the suspense later!  To Be Continued!  Sincerely, Samuel David Roach.

No comments: