Sunday, December 12, 2010

I Would Like To Know What You Want To Learn

Hey there world!  This is Samuel Roach here.  I am writing a post today that aims at finding out what you -- the reader -- wants to learn from my blog that I perhaps am not being clear enough at describing.

Would you like to know more about norm-states?
Would you like to know more about superstrings?
Would you like to know more about counterstrings?
Would you like to know more about gauge-bosons, heterotic strings of different natures, gauge-metrics, metric-gauges, what I describe as the Bases or Basis of Light, what I describe as the Main Heterotic String Fabric, what I mean by some of my analogies, the Higgs Action, the Klein Bottle, etc... .

So, what you may do in the near future is to think about what you would like me to explain better by asking me good questions, and afterwards, type these questions down to me so that I may be able to adequately answer the questions that you may ask.

If you have any disagreements with some of the general ideas that I describe in my posts, please feel free to try to form a dialogue with me.  You see, although I can see basically what I am writing about, once in a great while I might make a little mistake here or there.  Communication among many people who are seeking to see a common accurate view always involves at least a certain amount of dialogue.  Dialogue, to me, means -- I can make mistakes, you can make mistakes, I do many things without conceptual errors, and yet, you too do many things without conceptual errors.  Perhaps, if we put our heads together metaphorically, we will be able to synergetically do a lot more with more accuracy than what we would only be able to do on our own.
Yet, my concept of string theory on the whole as a general picture I know is right because I can see what I am "talking" about.  So, if one were to disagree with me on something that I know is true, I will try to see the other person's point, yet, I would feel obligated to explain to the described other reader why certain things have to be the way that they are.  Sometimes, I'm guessing that, although the concept is basically there pretty good (perfection is a falacy), I may describe certain things with the wrong term or with incorrect spelling (the latter I am certain is more often the case).  So don't be afraid of helping me to word my ideas in a manner that is more appropriate if and when this is the given situation.

I am here to help others.  That is my main goal in this blog.  That is my main goal in life. If we all pitched in more that we pitched out, this world would be a much better place.  That is why I only want comments and questions that show a yearning to improve the knowledge of string theory in one significant and important way or another.
To the people who want to advance the knowledge of mankind, I am very gratefull.  
Sincerely, Samuel David Roach.

No comments: