Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Course 5 on Compactification And Yakawa Couplings, Session 2, Part 1

So, an object with a lot of spaces in it may be smushed down a lot more than an object that has few spaces in it. Will an object ever have no spaces it? No! Everything that exists will always have a certain amount of space in-between the objects that comprise the thing. So, what is this thing that I am calling space? What I am calling space is actually space that is void of what we would conceive of as physical entities. You see, EVERYTHING in a sense is space! Remember, matter is energy in static equilibrium. Energy is redistributed space. Space is the patch where the universes are at! So, space is everywhere and is everything except for time (in the physical universes). The loops in-between this patchwork are a different trace of space. Remember, whenever stuff is in a spot is a place where there is space. Whenever you can detect stuff is a spot of space. So, basically, all is space except for time. Yet, what did I mean at the beginning? Here. It's relative. You use yarn to make a quilt. The quilt has holes. What happens when you smush the quilt? Its size goes down. Does its mass go down? No! Because the holes in the quilt were spaces or gaps in that mass that comprised the framework of the quilt. The "objects" referred to as spaces here were areas where there were no matter. A quilt is an example of an object that is matter. Something that is not matter has no weight. These spaces are also not kinematic or electromagnetic here, for all practical purposes. Since that is true, the energy and light of the spaces have no significant three-dimensional bearing on the area or region where the spaces existed at. So, the smushing of the quilt eliminated no significant quanta of energy as energy or light nor did it displace any of such significant quanta of energy or light from those regions that were described as the spaces where the quilt did not exist from within the quilt. I will continue with the suspense of this session later. I am sorry that I have not responded yet to the comments. I hardly ever get a chance to get on the Internet, since, shortly after I got my router, it went to "pot." When I get a new router that works right, I expect to work rigorously with my blog, as well as fixing this blog up. You have a phenomenal day!
Sincerely,
Sam.

No comments: