Friday, March 6, 2020

What I Mean By "metric-gauge eigenstate" Versus "Metric-Gauge-Related-Field-Operator"

When I refer to the general Main Influence of physical nature, that is formed by the force of pressurized vacuum -- this influence of which is generally in terms of discrete increments of (energy of minimal mass equivalence, in Kg) /(minimal charge equivalence) -- I would say that this said influence should be denoted as being termed of as a "force-field" or a "Metric-Gauge-Related-Field-Operator", whereas, when I refer to a functioning substringular entity, that happens to be smaller than a superstring, I would say that this should be denoted as being termed of as a "metric-gauge eigenstate."  This is the manner that I personally feel would be fitting, to distinguish between these two distinctly different concepts.  Again, sorry for the confusion earlier.  Sincerely, Samuel David Roach.

No comments: