Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I Have a Router That Works Good

Hey there folks! This is Samuel Roach here. I have a good router that works phenomenally, and I wanted to let the people of whom it concerns know that I would like to sell some of my course material that I haven't put on my blog yet. If you would like to follow string theory that I have been writing lately, you may join my string theory group, which is about phenomena that are smaller than superstrings! I would love to have as many people join this group as possible, and the related discussions are more challenging to me.
Thank God for curiosity. That's how people learn. You readers are awesome, yet I am more skilled at reading comments on Linkedin than looking up comments about my blog. Part of this reason is because many of the comments that I have received on my blog were not appropriate, to where I became discouraged from reading the associated comments. Comments on Linkedin tend to be more serious, because people in the related string theory groups don't want to be kicked out of the group.
If you wish to study my blog before joining my group on Linkedin, now that's totally awesome!
I am here to help others learn a lot about phenomena that is used to form the basic building blocks of energy and time.
I am very grateful for my readership, and I want my social networking to be social and inviting.
Sincerely,
Sam.

No comments: