Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Dangers Of Colliding Hadrons, Part Three

To continue with what I was saying: As I have already written, the Wick Action triggers the Landau-Gisner Action to move the Klein Bottle via the Fischler-Suskind-Mechanism via a gauge-action-like particle known as the Higgs Action. So, abusing the nature of gluons by bombarding the hadrons that these consist of can damage the topological intricacy of the Wick Action eigenstates that are necessary for Cassimer Invariance to keep taking effect. So, if you want our universe to keep existing, PLEASE END THE HADRON COLLIDING EXPERIMENT since such an "experiment" could eventually produce a chain of dangerous black-holes.
So, are you OFF or FROM? Please analyze what I am saying so that you will understand what needs to be done to end the Hadron Colliding Experiment for the sake of the human race.
I am proceeding this way out of a love for mankind. I am here to protect, care, and contribute.
Sincerely,
Sam.

No comments: