Monday, November 1, 2021

Innate Heuristic Holomorphic Pulse Of Discrete Energy Quanta -- Conservation Of Homotopic Residue

 The holomorphic direction of individually taken discrete energy quanta, is in the relative "I" direction. Since (I)! = I*Pi, the innate heuristic net holomorphic pulse of discrete energy quanta, often tends to be in terms of I*PI*Meters*Seconds. The anti-holomorphic direction of individually taken discrete energy quanta, is in the relative "-I" direction. Since (-I)! = (-I/PI), the innate heuristic net anti-holomorphic pulse of discrete energy quanta, often tends to be in terms of (-I/PI)*Meters*Seconds. Indirectly, then; The phenomenology that I have termed of, as being the I*PI(Del) Action, is directly involved, with that general type of activity, that is here to be associated with the general process, of the conservation of homotopic residue. This seems to elude to me, that part of the reason, as to why things in the superstring-related realm act as they do, to where homotopic residue tends to be conserved, for Noether-Based mass-bearing cohesive sets of discrete energy quanta, is related to the general physical condition, that individually taken discrete energy quanta, tend to have an innate tendency, of "wanting" to be tugged into their specifically gauged forward-holomorphic direction; This is to where, such Noether-Based mass-bearing cohesive sets of discrete energy quanta, are thence to have the intrinsic tendency, of "wanting" to bear the general characteristic, of working to bear an innate heuristic holomorphic pulse, in a general manner, that is here to tend to be in terms of I*PI*Meters*Seconds. To BE CONTINUED! SAM ROACH.

No comments: