Monday, November 7, 2011

Coming Back To Life

Hello, this is Sam Roach here! 
Sorry that I have not posted lately, yet, since May 2nd, I have not only been "burned out," yet, also, I have been working on ideas that I will not mention here that were far more important than anything that I ever put into my blog.  I don't care if some people think that I know nothing, everything, or anything in-between.  I need to keep certain things basically to myself and my associates.
I will say this though, the light-cone-gauge is the field-substance and directoralized and/or tensoric amplitudanal force that is essential for the continued propagation of superstrings so that these strings may procede from instanton to instanton.
The Rarita Structure is the field-connection that allows for gravity to take effect upon superstrings that are discrete units of energy permittivity.                   
The Ricci Scalar is the amplitudinal directoralization/tensorism that is due to the interaction of the Rarita Structure upon the covariant activity that exists between superstrings and gravitational particles.
The means of immediate substringular interaction is due to the leverage of the Rarita Structure upon strings, orbifolds and orbifold eigensets.
Mass may be translated faster than light by changing its light-cone-gauge from Kaluza-Klein to Yang-Mills, yet, during such a translation, the mass is not technically a mass.
The reason as to why a mass as a mass may not go at the speed of light is because one can never have more than one-hundred percent fractal modulae.  This is due to the condition that an abelian light-cone-gauge that has Yau-Exact singularities among the here adjacent superstrings and the here adjacent orbifolds may not bear a field that would thus hyperextend and thereby tear topology.  Yet, due to the fact that wherever there is a mass, there is always an interaction between the said mass and electromagnetic energy -- this causes the prior mentioned dillema to never potentially happen.
Mass may never be translated into light via having purely Chern-Simmons singularities in-between the arbitrary superestrings and the arbitrary orbifolds here withoug turning it into a form of entropy.
Gotta Rush!  God Bless You!                                                                       
Sincerely,
Samuel David Roach.             

No comments: