Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I Believe In The Substance Of Mind

To those who thought that I thought that thinking was just a relation, you misunderstood my point. The substance that created the "Big-Bang" was a Word that traveled from endlessness to the core of the "Big-Bang." The substance of this Word was the substance of Mind as a phenomenon and not a mere relation. I have described what I just said to an extent on Linkedin. The core of the "Big-Bang" was homogeneously spaced shell-layers of infinitesimal point particles -- each of such tiny points of which, via the Word, became third-ordered-point-particles subsequent to the "Big-Bang." The infinitesimal point particles that I described prior to the "Big-Bang" had a volume of (pi*(0+)^3)/6 metaphysical meters. The "Big-Bang" created the origin of physical space-time, while instantaneously forming the torroidal-disc of space-time while also simultaneously forming the rudiments of metaphysical space-time-fabric.
Metaphysical means beyond the normal physical realm -- not non-physical.
I believe that there are two general metaphysical realms -- one based on concord and one based on discord. The two realms of metaphysical space-time-fabric are rooted in two different types of substringular flow -- one existing in positive space-time while the other existing in negative space-time. (Positive here meaning of concord and negative here meaning of discord.)
Both metaphysical substringular flows differ from Ultimon Flow, since Ultimon Flow is what we perceive of in normal physical space-time-fabric. The distance between favorable and unfavorable metaphysical space-time keeps these from intermingling.
If I can ever find my descriptions of the two types of metaphysical substringular flows, I will share it with someone.
The reason for this prior description is because I got a lot of emails over the concept of what thought and what God is, so I felt that I should share my beliefs here.
Its a free country, so, if you can find a more compelling belief system, you are encouraged here to share this with me.
I just wanted to let those people who kept emailing me to know where I stand.
Thank You, and you have a wonderful day!
Sincerely,
Sam.

No comments: