Saturday, February 8, 2020

A Correction To Some Of My Recent Posts

I was recently studying both some of my past work, as well as looking over the math that I had done, as appertaining to a couple or so of my past posts.  It appears, that what I had termed of as being of a "tori-sector-range," is actually more succinctly -- a "dimensional-train," that is here to be of only one layer of reality, that is appertaining to one universe that is out of a set of parallel universes.  It also makes a little more sense, that if you were to consider that the "cross-sectional" thickness of the "dimensional-train," that is of the ever torsion-related windings of one overall universal setting,  is still to be at least somewhat similar to my previous estimation, that this concept; whereby, if you were to consider that a "tori-sector-range" that is to be as a "dimensional-train," that is here to work to represent the ever torsion-related windings of one particular layer of reality, that is of one specific universe; that it may be possible, that, if you were to divide the size of the so-stated "cross-sectional" region of a "dimensional-train" that I had earlier stated, by the number of layers of reality of one universe (from within a set of parallel universes), that this consequential resultant "dimensional-train," could be thought of as being or appertaining to the ever torsion-related linkage, that is here to thereby act, in so as to web together the workings of one specific layer of reality, that is part of one universal setting, -- during each successive iteration of the generally noticed duration-related activity of what I term of as being of Ultimon Flow. Sam Roach.

No comments: